Bloomington, MN (Hybrid)
Summary: Create Happy Careers
Do you want to be part of a fun team that enjoys working together, creates happy careers for other people, and wins awards for our quality? If you are saying yes, then please keep reading!
We are currently hiring for a Senior Recruiter position. The ideal candidate will be a person who loves the idea of creating happy careers with meaningful connections!
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Bloomington, MN (Flexible hybrid schedule)
What This Role Entails
- Use a variety of search methods to source marketing, creative, and digital talent and build a pipeline.
- Screen candidates to ensure a good fit by reviewing resumes and job applications, as well as having in-depth conversations.
- Facilitate the job offer process for our clients by handling and negotiating employment terms and conditions.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection processes meet employment law requirements.
- Monitor marketing, creative, and digital staffing trends to ensure you are elevating Celarity and bringing the most value to your candidates.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in recruiting or inside sales/account management
- Marketing knowledge is a plus
- Core values that align with our core values Professional, helpful, passionate
- A growth mindset accompanied by flexibility and reactive skills to shift priorities
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!