Summary: Create happy careers with meaningful connections
Senior Recruiter | Marketing, Creative, & Digital
Do you want to be part of a fun team that enjoys working together, creates happy careers for other people, and wins awards for our quality? If you are saying yes, then please keep reading!
We are currently hiring for a Senior Recruiter position. The ideal candidate will be a person who loves the idea of creating happy careers with meaningful connections!
We believe people do their best work when they work from where they are most productive. With that said, we are open to this role being 100% remote and located anywhere. No matter where your office sits, youll be an important member of the recruiting team.
A day in the life of this role includes:
- Using a variety of search methods to source marketing, creative, and digital talent and build a pipeline
- Screening candidates to ensure a good fit by reviewing resumes and job applications and having in-depth conversations
- Facilitating the job offer process for our clients by handling and negotiating employment terms and conditions
- Ensuring all screening, hiring, and selection processes meet employment law requirements
- Monitoring marketing, creative, and digital staffing trends to ensure youre elevating Celarity and bringing the most value to your candidates
Celarity is an award-winning marketing, creative, and digital staffing & recruiting agency with a mission of creating happy careers with meaningful connections. We provide remarkable experiences and results for clients and candidates and have proudly connected over 600 companies with over 5,000 candidates over the past 30 years.
Learn more about working at Celarity: www.celarity.com/internal-hiring/
- ClearlyRated Best of Staffing & Recruiting Award for both talent and client satisfaction in 2022
- Glassdoor Best Place to Work Award in 2021
- Diversity, equity inclusion, and belonging commitment
- Flexibility in where and when you work
- Fun, friendly, and happy work environment where team members are put first
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits include paid time off, health, dental, 401(k), and flexible spending accounts
- Opportunity to connect beyond work with team outings/virtual gatherings, birthday lunches, anniversary recognitions, goal achievement celebrations, and more
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting or inside sales/account management
- Marketing knowledge is a plus
- A growth mindset accompanied by flexibility and reactive skills to shift priorities
- Technical savvy capabilities, plus quick learning skills
- Outstanding communication and professional skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members and work independently
- Experience locating, developing, defining, and building relationships with a competitive spirit
- Core values that align with our core values Professional, helpful, passionate
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and or use hands to handle or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds while moving files or small packages. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work can be performed at the employees home, remote location, or office. Regardless of location, the employee must comply with the standards set in our employee handbook. When work is performed in our home office environment, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin
gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!