Senior SEO Strategist
Summary: Implement SEO marketing programs
As a Senior SEO Strategist, you will be responsible for coordinating and implementing search engine marketing programs for clients.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
A Day In The Life
- Oversee 8-10 account retainer relationships.
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Bachelors degree desired
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!