Senior UX/UI Designer
Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid) or Remote
Summary: Develop UX and UI initiatives
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will develop user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity designs, while providing overall design direction and documentation to accommodate experience and brand updates.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote or Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Remote opportunity available for residents of the following states: AZ, AK, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OK, SD, TN, TX, WI
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides health insurance to over a million members in the Midwest. Their mission is to be a trusted choice within their community. They have the vision to provide affordable health care as well as achieving high-quality plans for each member.
A Day In The Life
- Guide the application of brand standards to digital properties and experiences, ensuring a consistent, effective application of the brand.
- Update the design pattern library and Sketch assets using defined UI/UX best practices.
- Work collaboratively with product and marketing teams to design, test, and optimize solutions that meet consumer and business needs.
- Identify testing opportunities and measures of success for experience deliverables to promote continual improvement.
- 5+ years of relevant digital experience
- 1+ year of experience in the healthcare industry
- Strong design and art direction experience
- Bachelors Degree or greater
- Strong portfolio showcasing a high level of design expertise
- Familiar with current WCAG 2.x AA guidelines and their application to experience design
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!