Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Summary: Provide space planning services
As a Space Designer, you will provide space planning, design, and specification services based on client needs. You will build relationships with clients and provide accurate presentations of design concepts.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
A Day In The Life
- Create, initiate, and complete thorough, neat, and accurate space drawings.
- Provide relevant design advice, product knowledge, and product recommendations based on understanding customer requirements.
- Learn the ways products are used and be able to translate that into drawings and presentations in customer spaces.
- Anticipate and identify potential problems, communicating to management through analyzing product/customer needs.
- Ideally 3+ years of relevant experience and/or training
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS Max Design, Excel, MSWord, BIM Software, Adobe Acrobat software, Windows 95, and Outlook
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings, CAD drawings, Inventor, and Revit files
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design, or an equivalent mix of education and experience
- Strong computer and writing skills
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!