Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Summary: Support and analyze market research
As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our client's Market Research team to provide insights on customer KPI's. You will pull key reports, analyze data, and provide recommendations to optimize performance.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
A Day In The Life
- Analyze metrics and create action-oriented recommendations.
- Create detailed month-end reports to highlight key performance indicators and recommended changes to optimize accounts.
- Track customer engagement to determine effectiveness of pricing strategies.
- Lead cross department team meetings to provide recommendations based on data and analysis.
- 2-5+ years of experience in an analyst role
- Experience gathering data through created reports or using SQL to obtain metrics
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and Google
- Strong ability to analyze data and present stories
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!