Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst
Summary: Execute digital marketing strategies
The Job Description Overview:
As a Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst, you will coordinate and implement digital media strategy by managing, implementing, and evaluating digital and online elements such as web and social media sites, analytics, search engine optimization, and other related activities.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
What Will You Be Doing?
- Manages and delivers the strategy and execution of our client's websites that improve usability and ensure adherence to the established brand standards.
- Monitor and manage the systems digital analytics to determine trends and recommend improvements or opportunities.
- Plan, implement and provide management for all search engine optimization (SEO), including paid campaigns for the System.
- Substantial level of knowledge in the digital advertising, marketing, and public relations
- Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness to achieve the digital strategy goals
- Technical skills: Google Analytics, digital paid ads, SEO, CRM, and marketing automation
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in digital analytics, strategy and development
- Advanced skill in web-based marketing software programs and appropriate internal computer software systems
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin
gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!