Sr. Project Manager
Summary: Lead project management tasks
As a Sr. Project Manager, you will lead project management tasks and assist with tracking, managing, and executing new products/business strategies. You will play an integral role in assisting our client's co-founders in managing agency partners in the pilot phase and beyond.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 1 year
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN (Primarily remote, must be onsite for some meetings)
Forbes has recognized our innovative client as the Worlds Most Innovative Companies and the Worlds Most Admired Companies. This organization values the importance of putting people first, building trust, and treating the world with care.
What This Role Entails
- Lead executional project management tasks (timeline, key experimentation dates, product market fit and commercialization dates, team meetings).
- Manage logistics of experiments (compliance of test project deadlines and test protocols, track and report monthly product status, etc.).
- Execute elements of innovation, brand, sales and/or business model ideas as assigned by Co-Founders.
- Act as a key thought partner, brainstorming and identifying solutions to challenges, wins, losses and areas of improvement and opportunity.
- 2+ years of experience
- Project management experience
- Food and/or start-up experience a huge plus
- Bachelors' Degree
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Highly motivated and action-oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!