Sr. Social Media Strategist
Summary: Manage social channels
The Job Description Overview:
As a Sr. Social Media Strategist, you will manage social channels for clients, including strategy, content development, and community management.
- Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
What Will You Be Doing?
- Work strategically to understand business goals and create solutions across social media.
- Monitor user engagement and content optimization.
- Partner with internal teams to maintain holistic campaigns.
- Educate clients and team members on the latest social trends and technology.
- Experience managing multiple clients
Several years of agency or direct social media experience required
- Thrive in a collaborative, creative, fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Proficient in Google and social analytics, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and all social media channels
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin
gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!