Clear Lake, IA
Summary: Drive day-to-day accounting activities
As a Staff Accountant, you will track and evaluate day-to-day accounting activities. You will be responsible for establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting on information.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Clear Lake, IA (Minneapolis, MN applicants also accepted)
A Day In The Life
- Monitor and analyze accounting data to produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- 2+ years of proven experience in Accounting or Finance
- Professional experience at a staff accountant level
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and build successful working relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or a related field
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!