Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Summary: Drive journey mapping initiatives
As a UX Analyst, you will define personas, articulate and evaluate consumer interactions across all channels, and monitor lines of business to uncover opportunities that meet the needs of our clients broker sales force.
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 1+ year
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides health insurance to over a million members in the Midwest. Their mission is to be a trusted choice within their community. They have the vision to provide affordable health care as well as achieving high-quality plans for each member.
A Day In The Life
- Establish visions and roadmaps for broker journeys (initial focus, desired outcomes, stakeholders, timing, and action).
- Conduct research and partner with stakeholders to establish audiences and needs.
- Effectively analyze journey maps for opportunities, pain points, and inefficiencies across channels, touch points, and platforms.
- Maintain current and ideal state journey maps for broker development.
- 5+ years of relevant CX and/or UX experience, including 3 years developing personas and journey maps
- Experience creating Jobs To Be Done frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in a healthcare environment
- Bachelor's Degree or greater
- Strong portfolio with examples of personas, journey maps, Jobs to Be Done frameworks, and the impact of work for organizations and audiences
- Sufficient knowledge of user research, analysis, and interpretation
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!