UX Research Manager
Summary: Analyze journey maps
As a UX Research Manager, you will drive the depiction, analysis, insights, and recommendations for current and future state end-to-end customer experiences across multiple touchpoints, taking into consideration insights from Design Sessions, customer research, business processes, and data.
The Job Description Overview
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides health insurance to over a million members in the Midwest. Its mission is to be a trusted choice within its community. They have the vision to provide affordable health care as well as achieve high-quality plans for each member.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Develop personas based on data and stakeholder input, and quantify the value of addressing their needs and strategies to address.
- Effectively analyze journey maps for opportunities, pain points, moments that matter, and inefficiencies across channels, touchpoints, and platforms.
- Monitor progress against opportunities identified and provide support as needed to realize them.
- 7+ years of relevant CX and/or UX experience including 3 years developing personas and journey maps
- Strong portfolio showcasing examples of personas, journey maps and research projects as well as the impact that work drove for organizations and the audiences they serve
- Experience conducting user research, analyzing and interpreting it
- Bachelors degree or greater
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, multimedia, SEO, SEM, and other Internet technologies
- Highly skilled in using industry-standard tools including Sketch, InVision, and Miro
- Expert communication and presentation skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We
have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin
gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!