Vice President of Growth
Summary: Lead growth strategies
As the Vice President of Growth, you will lead our client's business acquisition strategies, growth initiatives, and marketing activities. You'll spearhead efforts to expand market presence, enhance brand awareness, and drive sales through strategic partnerships and innovative growth strategies.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
A Day In The Life
- Partner with our client's Chief Growth Officer to drive and implement business development strategies and marketing plans to achieve topline revenue goals.
- Develop organic growth strategies for current accounts and support sales processes for organic growth opportunities.
- Establish long-term relationships with influential industry professionals, consultancies, and key decision-makers in target organizations.
- Lead the internal marketing team, external partner support, and contributing members of the broader team to activate robust and on-strategy marketing support that differentiates our client and creates new opportunities.
- Advise the Senior Leadership Team on customer acquisition strategies.
Experience and Credentials
- 15+ years of progressive agency, marketing and new business experience.
- Demonstrated planning, forecasting, analytical, and research skills.
- Strong understanding of social media best practices.
- Sufficient background with creating, implementing, and managing strategies.
- Ability to travel.
What We Believe In
Celarity believes a key part of creating happy careers is first creating inclusive connections for ALL talent through exposure and access to the marketing, creative, and digital communities.
Celarity knows the importance of providing exposure, access, and equitable opportunities and is on a mission to connect open, qualified, and available candidates to marketing, creative, and digital careers.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, its about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race color creed religion national origin gender age marital status disability public assistance status veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!