Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
AdFed: 2019 Women’s Leadership Panel
November 7 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join AdFed for the 8th Annual Women’s Leadership Panel on Thursday, November 7th for UNTAPPED: exploring empowerment through authentic leadership and uncovering one’s potential to enhance industry inclusivity within our Twin Cities ad community.
We all have something, whether its an idea, thought, voice, or skill, something that is here but is left untouched. Something that we have but have not unlocked its true potential. Something that is UNTAPPED.
We hope you’ll join us for an evening of collaboration as we discuss the ways in which our community can best tap into the women within it while championing both their work and their voice.
- 4:30pm – Connection Hour
- 5:30 pm – Panel Discussion
- 6:30 pm – Breakout Sessions
- 7:30 pm – Keynote
- Tygra Slarii – MC – Host – Dancer – Pageant Queen – Makeup Aficionado – Fierce Community Activist – FlipPhone Events Entertainer
Main Panel Speakers:
- Heather Olson – Founder and Chief Marketing Office of Soladay Olson
- Kara Buckner – Managing Director and Chief Strategy Officer at Fallon
- Puja Shah – Creative Director at Colle McVoy
- Giselle Ugarte – Director of Marketing at Media Bridge Advertising
- Julie Hagemann – Partner, Client Services at ICF Next
- Erinn Farrell – Chief Operating Officer of The On Being Project and a Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer of The Coven
Breakout Session Speakers:
- Sarah Joseph – Head of Global Media Operations Excellence at FRWD@Bain & Company
- Megan Diamond – Founder, President of NParallel
- Sarah Edwards – CEO of I AM Sarah Edwards
- Claudia Revermann – Attorney, C.P.A. at Revermann Law, P.A.
- Gigi Berry – Founder of OMGIGI LLC
- Nicole Horton – Director of Creative Services at Periscope
- Rammy Mohamed – Twin Cities Based Fashion Designer
To fully unlock the potential of the women in our community, we need the support of everyone in it. That’s why this event is for everyone, no matter how you identify. So bring your co-workers, colleagues, and clients for what’s sure to be a thoughtful interactive discussion.
This event is hosted by Ad 2 MN. Although Ad 2 is made for those in the advertising/marketing industry 32 and under, our events are open to anyone.
Note: Parking is limited around the Woman’s Club of Minneapolis, so please plan accordingly. There will be light appetizers and a cash bar available throughout the night.