Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
AIGA Minnesota: BUILDING YOUR BRAND BY SHARING YOUR WORK
May 9, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
CONNECT WITH OTHER CREATIVE SOLOPRENEURS
- Is it important to have a strategic objective to guide and curate your posts? What is it? What have you seen that works for others, too?
- Have you ever taken on a project where you create and share your work for a set period of time? 30- day or 100-day projects?
- What benefits have you derived from participating on the platform? Has it helped your business grow? In what ways?
- What type of posts secures engagement, interaction and gain a following?
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on relevant topics. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
RECENT SOLOPRENEUR MEETINGS
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance
- Getting a Jump on Business Planning for 2019
- Biggest Fails: How Do Failures Lead to Success?
- EMERGE Solopreneurs “Is this Gig for Me?”