Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
AIGA MN: Developing Solopreneur Business Strategies for 2020
January 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Once again we will begin the year with a focus on planning for the new year: Developing Solopreneur Business Strategies for 2020. What are you aiming to accomplish to advance your business in 2020?
- What needs to be improved?
- What ‘s your strategy to boost business in 2020?
- Do you have intentions to offer new creative services or packages?
- How will you market yourself to acquire new clients?
12:00 – 1:00 PM Creative Solopreneurs Meeting
Monthly meeting of independent creatives sponsored by AIGA MN.
Join us for an insightful discussion on topics relevant to people working in the creative economy. Meet other local, independent freelancers, consultants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs over hot coffee or a delicious lunch, available for purchase from our friends at The Wedge Table.
No fee, registration, or advanced RSVP is required. All creative solopreneurs are welcome.
Open networking afterward.
RECENT SOLOPRENEUR MEETINGS
- Solopreneurs + In House Designers
- Design Heroes
- The Summer of Money: Riding the Revenue Rollercoaster
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Solopreneurs Who Sell
- The Summer of Money: How Much? Pricing for Creative Solopreneurs
- Breakthrough Creative: Building Your Brand by Sharing Your Work
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Practice
- Breakthrough Creative: Your Brand
- Get Productive: Tools & Tips
- Driving Accountability and Overcoming Resistance