Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
AMA – Driving Engagement with Video
April 30 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
$15 – $30
There are pros and cons to using video as a marketing tactic. Video production can be expensive, take time and energy and can be difficult to set turnkey metrics to measure whether or not videos are increasing engagement with your brand. However, when you plan thoughtfully to create and share videos throughout the year, videos can help increase audience engagement, conversions and ROI.
- Get you more video content for your budget
- Empower a more creative approach by concepting big ideas
- Inspire specific types of video, matched to important phases of the customer journey
- Elevate your video productions to capture and create more content
- Reinforce key brand messaging throughout the year
|Student member tickets||$15|
|Student non-member tickets||$20|
|5:30-6:00 p.m.||Registration and Networking|
|6:00-7:30 p.m.||Program and Panel Q&A|
The 333 South Seventh Street underground ramp entrance is located on S. 8th Street and offers hourly and daily rate parking. There are also street meters.