Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
AMA – Leverage your Strengths to Enhance your Career
March 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Natalie Ackerman is a Certified Executive & Career Coach specializing in helping individuals, leaders and teams know and productively apply their personal strengths for maximum career fulfillment…
Your personal strengths are what set you apart and make you indispensable to your employer and your clients. Certified Executive & Career Coach, Natalie Ackerman, will help you understand how to leverage your strengths to achieve more success and satisfaction in your career at the March 26 AMA Minnesota event.
- Gain helpful insights into your CliftonStrengths® Assessment Top 5 Talent Themes.
- Learn the Balcony and Basement of each of your strengths and how they impact success in your current role.
- Learn how and where your Top 5 strengths give you a unique edge in your job.
- Learn about the Gallup 4 Domains of Strength and the significance of each.
- Understand how to leverage your strengths to build stronger connections, strengthen your personal brand and advance in your career.
Take the CliftonStrengths® Assessment
We highly recommend completing the CliftonStrengths® Assessment prior to the event in order to directly apply the key takeaways to your personal strengths. You can purchase the CliftonStrengths® Assessmentto learn your personal Top 5 Talent Themes. Completing the assessment is not a requirement to attend the event.
More details and registration coming soon.