Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
AMA Minnesota: How To Build Your Social Strategy
November 19, 2019 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm
Do you have your social strategy ready for 2020? If not, we don’t blame you.
2019 was a whirlwind for social marketing. This year’s emerging trends have left marketers with a sense of analysis paralysis. Where do you go from here?
Hear from some industry experts on topics like:
- Setting actionable social marketing goals
- Establish your most important metrics
- Analyze your competition
- Create and curate engaging content
- Asses your results and optimize
- Experts doing engaging content in social media.
- 2020 trends in social and digital.
- Engaging for social and digital professionals and organization leaders
Guest Speakers include:
Josh Carter – Director of Digital and Social Marketing, Tunheim
Sarah Carter – Manager of Content and Social Media, Nature’s Way Brands
Tom Horgan – Digital Editor, Star Tribune
Jennifer Radke – CEO, National Institute for Social Media
Tickets include a complimentary drink and appetizers.