Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
AMA Minnesota: New Year Career Kickstart Panel
January 14 @ 5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
What’s your career strategy for 2020? Join AMA MN along with career development experts as they discuss how you can create, plan and execute your career strategy for success in the new year.
This panel event includes seasoned experts in recruiting, professional development and human resources. From self-reflection to preparing for an interview, you’ll get a glimpse into what matters in the eyes of decision-makers as well as how to stay true to yourself in the process.
Learn about career tips and tricks including:
- How to organize your career strategy including where to start
- What matters to decision-makers and how you can stand out
- The benefits of a mentor, career coach and maximizing that relationship
– Eric Dettmer, Chief Human Resources Officer @ Jack Link’s
– Katie Larson, Lead Marketing Recruiter @ Celarity
– Sarah Scherbring, Group Account Director @ Carmichael Lynch
– Kathleen Crandall – Founder of KNOW MY IMPACT
Tickets include a complimentary drink and appetizers.