Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
DenamiCON: The New “Business as Usual” in the Digital Economy
October 23 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
To scale quickly and effectively, you must align data, tech, and processes to identify solutions across your organization, not a single department. For several years, digital has been an appendage to “business as usual.” But recently, digital transformations have reached the tipping point where digital has become business as usual — the tail has become the dog.
The good news is that with today’s technology, so much is possible.
Technology enables us to simplify and automate things like:
- Connecting with and collecting insights from customers and prospects.
- Leveraging data insights to make quick, informed business decisions.
- Using data to recognize market and customer demand.
- Implementing processes to share customer insights across your organization.
All of these have a major impact on your company’s capacity to scale for growth. Is your business using these competitive advantages?
The digitization of the economy is one of the most critical issues of our time.
DenamiCON is a workshop-style event with:
- Actionable takeaways — specific to your unique business — that will allow you to collect and leverage customer insights immediately.
- Business enablement experts who will help you work through gaps and opportunities with your existing data, technology, and processes.
- Industry-specific case studies to show you what works in your market, and how you can implement similar processes to grow more efficiently and effectively.
While technologies advance rapidly, organizations and their members can’t always keep up. Organizational effectiveness in the digital economy is a huge challenge.
You and your company have the opportunity to be PROACTIVE!
Participating in DenamiCON will enable you to:
- Identify gaps and opportunities in your existing data, technology stack, and processes so you can collect and act on market and customer insights.
- Use data to make faster decisions, that help you differentiate your company from the competition.
- Build a better customer experience that creates raving fans.
- Expedite growth to own your market.
It’s time to integrate data, technology, and processes before your competitors beat you to it!