Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
Hack the Gap: “SACRIFICE”
April 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ok, let’s be real. We all struggle in one way or another to take risks and pursue big things. To tackle the big scary “monsters” that so often inhibit us from doing stuff. Well, conveniently there’s a conversation series for just that. Here in Minneapolis. It’s called Doing Stuff and it’s one of the things we love.
We think you’ll love this event so much, we’ve teamed up with Doing Stuff to give away five tickets to the Hack the Gap community. Be one of the first five people to register to grab a ticket.
The next event is on April 16th at Fifth Element in Uptown and the topic is Sacrifice. We hope you’ll join us, along with panelists Jasmine Russell (oh hey, 1st place winner of Hack the Gap year one and judge of Hack the Gap year two), Carin Mrotz and Nekima Levy Armstrong.
What can you expect? An unscripted conversation with people from all industries, backgrounds and life experiences. No phones, no social media. Just people talking about real stuff.
Our evening’s panelists:
- Jasmine Russel: Co-Founder of Monicat Data & Technology Entrepreneur
- Jasmine is a creative strategist and technologist seeking to broaden perspectives of measurement and technical approaches, elevating creative processes and actionable business strategy.
- Carin Mrotz: Executive Director at Jewish Community Action, Co-host of the Wrong About Everything podcast
- Carin is a community organizer, executive director, and co-host of a weekly podcast about Minnesota politics.
- Nekima Levy Armstrong: Civil Rights Attorney, Racial Justice Expert & Activist
- Nekima is owner and founder of Black Pearl, LLC, a consulting firm specializing in racial equity, problem-solving, community engagement, and public relations.