Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
IABC Minnesota: Summer School for Communicators
May 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The New Normal for the Communication Function: Where Do We Go from Here?
Recognizing and understanding the changes in workplaces as we face large scale return to work is a must for today’s communication leaders. Not only will we support our typical audiences including leaders, employees, or clients, new workplace norms will emerge. The value of professional strategic communication that we’ve long known, has gained wide-spread visibility in our organizations.
Three strategic communication leaders will offer their experience and perspectives as we explore:
- We’ve watched as communicators around the world have responded to each stage of the pandemic. As global communicators what will we take forward to strengthen our organization’s culture?
- As a result of COVID, our execs sat up and noticed internal communications.
- And we’ve responded to the challenge. Now that we’ve got their attention, what long-term transformations should we be making? How do these align to what we know to be professional and strategic communication approaches?
- Some corporate risk managers think the next pandemic will make this one look like child’s play. What should communicators be doing now to prepare for the next one?
- If there was one good thing to come from the pandemic, what would it be?
Hosted online via Zoom; a Zoom link will be emailed in advance of the meeting. This event will be recorded for future play and is free to anyone registered for CONVERGENCE Summit 2020.