Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
M-MA – Co-Optimization In The Age of Convergence
April 29 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Free – $10
Date: Thursday, April 29
Time: 9:00-10:00 a.m. CST
Cost: FREE for Members; $10 for non-Members
In an effort to fuel a new level of representation and inclusion at our events, we would like to extend a special invitation to our BIPOC community to attend as our complimentary guest. If you are or know a BIPOC professional who would like to attend, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paid and organic search algorithms are increasingly drifting closer. Over the past few years marketers have been doing the same, inching their way to co-optimization strategies. But in 2021 it’s no longer a choice. Join the April keynote for real-world examples of teams working across expertise in paid search, SEO, and social media areas of expertise working together to drive success.
Specifically, attendees will learn:
- How organic optimizations not only improve your rankings but ALL site traffic.
- Why Google’s featured campaign types will only work if you have a sound SEO strategy.
- How to leverage paid data for organic optimizations.
- Why search term data is becoming increasingly limited and what this means for marketers.
- The importance of reporting across channels, not just in SEO and paid silos.