Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
MIMA: DATA-DRIVEN EXPERIENCE DESIGN
February 25 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Marketers today are striving to meet the demands of consumer expectations by delivering personalized experiences at scale. Even with no shortage on data and insights, personalization isn’t easy and companies everywhere are struggling to figure out how to do this with their current resources, marketing workflow and strategies.
Marketers must answer a few key questions as they embark on this journey:
- What data do we need and how do we get it?
- Are there data sets that we need to deliver personalization?
- How do we integrate these new datasets into our marketing workflow?
- What’s the difference between a data management platform (DMP) and a customer data platform (CDP)?
- Is there a new data-driven workflow for campaigns and experience design and what does it look like for my team?
In this presentation at the intersection of data, technology and marketing, we will explore new marketing workflows and personalization systems that will give answers to the questions above and provide the ability to deliver the experiences consumers need.