Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
PRSA – PR North
February 9 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
$20 – $30
PR North brings together communications students, recent grads and young professionals from across the Midwest for a full-day summit. At PR North, attendees will:
- Explore different areas of public relations and communications fields through panel discussions and breakout sessions, focused on topics such as job negotiations, media relations and influencer relations.
- Learn more about job and internship opportunities in the Twin Cities during the afternoon career fair.
- Get headshots taken and receive interviewing and resume advice
- Attend hands-on training workshops focused on media outreach and working with influencers
- Network with other students and communications professionals
Registration Information: Open to all PR/Communications students, recent grads and entry level professionals.
Get Involved at the Event:
- Booth at the career fair: You’ll have the chance to meet students and recent grads interested in all types of communications – PR, marketing, advertising, social media and more. You do not need to have job opening to host a booth – it’s a great way to network! Time: 1:30 – 3 PM. Fee: $100 to host a booth.
- Sponsor the event: We are looking for companies to sponsor the event to help make it a must-attend event for attendees and organizations alike. Sponsorship levels range from $250 – $1,000 and include a free booth at the career fair.
- $25 for PRSSA/PRSA members/$20 if you register by Jan. 18th, 2019
- $30 for non-PRSSA or non-PRSA members/$25 if you register by Jan. 18th, 2019