Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
Puke Rainbows – Storytelling Masterclass: Making Memorable Presentations
April 3, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
$85 – $120
*Early bird pricing until March 26th! *Use code “celarity” to get 20% off!
How many times have you nearly dozed off in a meeting while another department head, client, or vendor…is droning on and on with their slide deck? (raises hand)
It’s tough to make sure people are engaged these days with distractions, everywhere. The goal is always to create a presentation that sticks with people, and moves them to act…but, how? With facts and figures dominating our workload, storytelling is a lost art. Even though, a proper story – can make any number, suddenly relatable and memorable.
In this two hour masterclass, you can expect to learn:
1. The psychology of what types of stories stick with people
2. The ideal presentation structure followed by the most famous speakers in history
3. Best practices for visual representation on a budget (slides/photos/videos)
4. Sample outlines for slide structures that work
5. How to tap into the empathetic nature, interests, and excitement of your audience
Led by six time Emmy-Award winner, Erica Hanna…up until now, this masterclass has only been available to high paying corporate clients. Whether you are pitching a product, or sharing new company research – these tips, outlines, and best practices will help you become the most memorable storyteller in the room.