Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
UXPA Minnesota: HCD Research + Diversity in Design
October 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Human Centered Design Research
Human Centered Design started decades ago with airplane cockpit design. Sangam Napit from U.S. Bank will walk us through an overview of Human Centered Design Research perceptions and practices, and exercises focused on how our perception changes when information is presented differently.
Design Critique from a Diverse Perspective
How do you create a safe space for design critiques? Jason Nguyen from Thomson Reuters will discuss methods for design critiquing from a place of diversity, including learnings that pull from current Harvard psychological studies, Ted talks, and Drag culture.
- 5:45 pm – Doors Open
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm – Networking, Appetizers and Desserts, Beverages
- 6:35 pm – 7:15 pm – Human Centered Design
- 7:25 pm – 8:00 pm – Design Critique from a Diverse Perspective
- Human Centered Design Research
Sangam Napit, U.S. Bank
- Design Critique from a Diverse Perspective
Jason Nguyen, Thomson Reuters