Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
UXPA – UX Meets MBA: A Designer Goes to Business School
April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Free – $10
If great design can imbue customers with trust, why are designers so removed from product management and the larger business strategy? As a design executive with an MBA, McLean Donnelly strives to bring both worlds together to create a new model in which creative and design align with overall business strategy and company vision to drive increased profitability and customer engagement.
This talk will help build skills towards:
- Articulating the value of design in “business” terms
- Building strategic plans that include customer and business outcomes
- Teaching designers or developers to use business metrics in their everyday work
- McLean Donnelly, Founder at The Makery
- 6:00 pm – Doors Open
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Networking, Hors d’oeuvres, Beverages
- 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm – Presentation and Q&A
Location & Directions
1660 Highway 100 South, Suite 200
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Parking is free and is available in the lots outside of the 1660 West building.
Please use the West Entrance Elevator.
If you need assistance finding the location or getting in the door the day of the event, please call: Margaret at (612) 865-4379 or Danielle at (612) 746-1850.