Twin Cities Events
MARKETING • CREATIVE • DIGITAL
- This event has passed.
UXPA – UX Meets MBA: A Designer Goes to Business School
April 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Free – $10
UX Meets MBA: A Designer Goes to Business School
If great design can imbue customers with trust, why are designers so removed from product management and the larger business strategy? As a design executive with an MBA, McLean Donnelly strives to bring both worlds together to create a new model in which creative and design align with overall business strategy and company vision to drive increased profitability and customer engagement.
This talk will help build skills towards:
- Articulating the value of design in “business” terms
- Building strategic plans that include customer and business outcomes
- Teaching designers or developers to use business metrics in their everyday work
- McLean Donnelly, Founder at The Makery
- 6:00 pm – Doors Open
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Networking, Hors d’oeuvr