Associate Creative Director
What is a Associate Creative Director?
Similar Job Titles:
An Associate Creative Director typically works under a Creative Director – these roles sometimes overlap with responsibilities, however, the Creative Director will have the final say in which projects are pushed forward and left behind. In this role, an Associate Creative Director will assist with the creative direction alongside the Creative Director by developing design concepts and campaigns for multiple projects. These individuals are great at effectively translating ideas by creating prototypes to illustrate the concept as well as providing project management for ongoing projects.
Responsibilities of an Associate Creative Director:
- Support the Creative Director by assisting with the development of strategies and monitoring the performance of creative teams
- Assisting the Creative Director with overseeing a creative team by providing guidance and project management on various projects
- Ensuring projects are meeting budgets, timelines, and requirements
- Helping creative teams overcome obstacles & working closely with the Creative Director to offer creative solutions
Important Metrics for these Creative Leaders:
- Client Satisfaction Ratings
- Estimated Project Budget vs Actual Project Budget
- Estimated Project Time vs. Actual Project Time
- Schedule Variance
Associate Creative Director Salary
US Based, employer-reported data for a Associate Creative Director:
- 25th Percentile $76.9K
- Average $93.4K
- 75th Percentile $110.3K
Associate Creative Director Job Description
Bonus copy for your Associate Creative Director job description or job ad!
Copy the following text and paste it into your own job description, or, into our downloadable template in the section that looks like this: <INSERT JOB DESCRIPTION COPY FROM BLOG POST HERE>
Visit The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Digital Talent page for more digital job descriptions!
Not the job you were looking for?Search Other Roles