Digital Marketing Director
What is a Digital Marketing Director?
Similar Job Titles:
Working under a Chief Digital Officer is a Digital Marketing Director. These individuals manage the execution of the overall digital marketing strategy for an organization. Digital Marketing Directors provide leadership to other digital marketing professionals & oversees all digital marketing strategies to ensure that best practices and techniques are performed effectively within a department.
Responsibilities for a Digital Marketing Director:
- Oversees digital marketing efforts within a digital marketing department
- Monitors, motivates and oversees a digital marketing team by developing solutions & goals to improve digital marketing tactics and processes
- Creates digital marketing strategies to enhance a company’s online presence of products and services
- Reviews online statistics, changes to the budget & marketplace, and identifies best practices to optimize online marketing performance
Important Metrics for these Digital Leaders
- Conversion Rates
- Cost per conversion (CPC)
- Lead to close ratio
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Cost per acquisition (CPA)
Digital Marketing Director Salary
US Based, employer-reported data for a Digital Marketing Director:
- 25th Percentile $138K
- Average $163.2K
- 75th Percentile $189.6K
Digital Marketing Director Job Description
Bonus copy for your Digital Marketing Director job description or job ad!
Copy the following text and paste it into your own job description, or, into our downloadable template in the section that looks like this: <INSERT JOB DESCRIPTION COPY FROM BLOG POST HERE>
Visit The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Digital Talent page for more digital job descriptions!
Not the job you were looking for?Search Other Roles