Executive Creative Director
What is a Executive Creative Director?
Similar Job Titles:
What is an Executive Creative Director?
Below the CCO is generally an Executive Creative Director. This individual is responsible for developing a creative strategy that will improve the brand’s image. These individuals stay up-to-date with products & services in order to ensure that their team is executing effectively. Within an agency environment, an Executive Creative Director will speak directly with clients to learn about their needs. Once they have a good understanding of their client’s requirements, they’ll translate information to be executed by creative teams.
Responsibilities of an Executive Creative Director:
- Developing strategies to enhance the brand’s image for an entire creative team
- Manage creative departments overall budget for various projects
- Monitor progress on each project’s stage and performance
- Design all advertising campaigns and monitor work performed by the creative department
Important Metrics for these Creative Leaders:
- Client Satisfaction Ratings
- Estimated Project Budget vs Actual Project Budget
- Estimated Project Time vs. Actual Project Time
- Schedule Variance
Executive Creative Director Salary
US Based, employer-reported data for a Executive Creative Director:
- 25th Percentile $117.4K
- Average $152.2K
- 75th Percentile $185.3K
Executive Creative Director Job Description
Bonus copy for your Executive Creative Director job description or job ad!
Copy the following text and paste it into your own job description, or, into our downloadable template in the section that looks like this: <INSERT JOB DESCRIPTION COPY FROM BLOG POST HERE>
Visit The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Digital Talent page for more digital job descriptions!
Not the job you were looking for?Search Other Roles