What is a Marketing Manager?
Similar Job Titles:
A Marketing Manager works under a Marketing Director within a larger organization. This individual is a detail-oriented project manager that leads a marketing team by coordinating various marketing activities and campaigns.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Provides management to the marketing team by coordinating activities and programs
- Implement integrated marketing campaigns to drive usage and retention in the existing customer base
- Develop tactics to support marketing campaigns to drive business objectives
- Track and analyze metrics on marketing efforts to develop new strategies and tactics in the future
Important Metrics for these Marketers:
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Average Length of Sale
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC)
- Churn (Customer Attrition Rate)
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Engagement rate
- Conversion Rate
Marketing Manager Salary
US Based, employer-reported data for a Marketing Manager:
- 25th Percentile $93.3K
- Average $110.8K
- 75th Percentile $125.8K
Marketing Manager Job Description
Bonus copy for your Marketing Manager job description or job ad!
Copy the following text and paste it into your own job description, or, into our downloadable template in the section that looks like this: <INSERT JOB DESCRIPTION COPY FROM BLOG POST HERE>
Visit The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Digital Talent page for more digital job descriptions!
Not the job you were looking for?Search Other Roles