Celarity Blog • Updated Jan 3, 2018
10 Marketers to Follow on Twitter
Social media has become the primary source for news, finding the latest trends and learning. In the marketing industry in particular there are thousands of professionals to follow on social media channels that provide incredible insight to their work and what they are learning.
Anyone can claim to be an expert, so how do you know who to pay attention to and ‘follow?’ We’ve mined through the best of the best on twitter for you. Follow these 10 marketing pros for the best marketing news, insight and advice:
1) Rand Fishkin @randfish – As the founder of Moz, the most successful SEO firm ever, Rand has proven himself as a digital marketing expert. He obviously focuses a good deal on SEO and PPC but has some great information shared on his Twitter feed.
2) Lee Odden @leeodden – Not only is he a digital marketing expert, he’s from Minnesota! As the CEO of TopRank Online Marketing, Lee provides in-depth, expert level knowledge through Twitter.
3) Chris Brogan @chrisbrogan – Chris is known widely as a national speaker, he is also an author of several social media and marketing related top sellers.
4) Avinash Kaushik @avinash – He calls himself a digital marketing evangelist in his Twitter profile and he is one of the most respected digital minds of our time. If you’re into analytics, Avinash is your guy.
5) Pete Cashmore @petecashmore – As much as people might be sick of hearing about Mashable, they’ve got some awesome marketing and advertising content for us to learn from.
6) Tony Hseih @zappos – So he might not be your traditional B2B or B2C marketer but he has started and marketed one of the most successful online businesses in the world.
7) Brian Clark @copyblogger – Known as one of the most powerful bloggers in the marketing industry, Brian’s blog and tweets provide an in-depth look at content marketing.
8) Guy Kawasaki @guykawasaki – Guy is a business guru with a marketing focus, he has written several well-known marketing related books and is a figure of authority in the marketing world.
9) Mari Smith @marismith – Mari is Forbes top social media power influencer. She is widely known as one of the most knowledgeable social media marketers in the industry.
10) Brian Solis @briansolis – Brian is a well-known digital analyst and bestselling author. If you’re into digital, this is your guy.
11) Bonus! Don’t forget to check us out on Twitter (@celarity) we provide job-seeker insight, industry trends and our latest job openings.
If you’re all caught up on your social media today, make sure you check out and apply to one of our current marketing and social media job openings today!
The Celarity Mission
Celarity is an award-winning Staffing & Recruiting agency for Marketing, Creative & Digital talent with a mission: Creating happy careers with meaningful connections. For 30 years we have proudly connected 600+ companies with over 5,000 candidates.
Exploring a new career?
View the latest on-site and remote opportunities.