Marketing Project Manager
Summary: Develop and monitor project initiatives
The Position Description Overview:
As a Marketing Project Manager, you’ll collaborate and work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus. In this role, you’ll develop or monitor project initiatives while implementing project requirements, plans, processes, tools.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 5+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Marketing Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage/direct the activities and people associated with small- to large-scale projects with a focus on communications and media production-related business applications and disciplines
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the full project life cycle
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines
- Provide expert project guidance and support proactively through project completion
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of agency project management
- Previous print and digital experience within the medical device/healthcare industry
- Strong project management skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME