Creative Project Manager
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world!
Do you enjoy being part of a creative process? We may have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a Creative Project Manager to join our clients creative team!
In this role, you’ll ensure that all creative projects are running smoothly and unique needs are met in order for the project to exceed business goals. You will have the opportunity to manage each creative project from start to completion. Along the way, you will ensure that each project is meeting requirements such as budget and deadlines.
You are great at getting your team pumped and excited about each new project. No wonder your team is producing outstanding results! Bringing your positive energy to every group meeting will set the tone for the work day ahead. You have amazing communications skills that will establish a great bond with your team. Don’t forget about your outstanding organization skills that will help set you apart from other project managers!
- Meeting with internal clients and designers to determine project goals
- Overseeing the development of graphic design projects
- Maintain a smooth workflow through graphic design process
- Give art direction by providing project requirements & communicating job tasks clearly
- Ensure the project is meeting deadlines and budget commitments
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of agency & healthcare/med device experience
- Fluent within Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to communicate effectively and educate others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong client relations skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and coordination skills
- Well-organized, capable of meeting deadlines
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME