WHAT IT IS + JOB DESCRIPTION
A Mobile Marketer is responsible for multi-channel, digital marketing strategies aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps
What does a Mobile Marketer do, typically?
A mobile marketer spends time researching ideas for new visual communication techniques. They contribute to the overall marketing research by analyzing data – looking for actionable insights to use for smartphones, tablets, applications, and more.
A mobile marketer is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing mobile marketing campaigns. They must have experience managing an advertising budget for app-install campaigns on Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, and more.
Strategy and client service
A mobile marketer must be able to work with, and communicate with stakeholders – internal (senior leadership) or external (clients/prospects) – the value that mobile marketing campaigns can bring to an organization. These marketers should also have budgeting experience, and be able to understand how to maximize budget and opportunity for each campaign.
Important metrics for Mobile Marketers:
- Conversion rates
- Cost per conversion (CPC)
- Lead to close ratio
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Cost per acquisition (CPA)
Bonus Copy for Your Mobile Marketer Job Description or Job Ad!
Copy the following text and paste it into your own job description, or, into our downloadable template in the section that looks like this: <INSERT JOB DESCRIPTION COPY FROM BLOG POST HERE>
As a Mobile Marketer at <Company XXX>, you’ll get to do more than drive mobile traffic. You’ll showcase your ability to work closely with other talented and dedicated digital marketing professionals who are among the most talented in the industry. More specifically, you’ll get to work closely with website managers and editors, content marketers, email marketing specialists, mobile marketing developers, social media teams, and more, while also:
- Developing/managing all aspects of the company’s mobile marketing campaigns.
- Developing strategies to drive mobile traffic
- Tracking conversion rates – what worked, what didn’t, and why?
- Implementing paid search, PPC, and SEO strategies/campaigns.
- Raising brand awareness and online presence through mobile marketing projects and campaigns
- Planning and executing mobile marketing budgets
- Staying on top and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a mobile marketing leader within the industry, and in digital marketing space
Visit The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Digital Talent page for more digital job descriptions!